Friday, August 29, 2008

And The Winner Is.....


Tonight was the Ravalli County Fair Queen contest. Both of the girls wanted to enter it as they both did in 2004. They were both nervous to give their speeches. Several of their friends also entered the contest so they all had plenty of support.
Above is Sarah being coached thru her speech. She did FANTASTIC!

This is MacKenna who was insanely nervous.....to the point I thought she would back out. She went up there and was a natural. There was no coaching necessary, just loud screams from the audience cheering her on.

Sarah Joy Passey~First place for best smile & Finalist!!! Go Sarah! You rock.


Here is MacKenna who won Best Personality and Ravalli County Fair Princess! Again! She won in 2004 as well. I think she's hooked. You can't see in the picture, but she's wearing a great pair of black cowboy boots that I bought for $1.45 at thrift store just hours before the contest.

* I am so proud of both of my pretty girls. They were great and very supportive of each other and the other contestants involved. They were gracious winners and I can't even tell you how beautifully well they conducted themselves. * Go Girls!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

great job my girlies, miss you already

Jill said...

Congrats! on everything that is so cool that the girls did that. We love them so much. I am really sad we didn't get to say good bye to them. We are proud of you Krista. You are doing so great. Get to workin as some would say. lol Love you and Miss you lots.

Unknown said...

Congrats girls! I love you guys!

itsmejenny said...

Nice work girls! How fun for you :)
We love you!!

The Hansen Family said...

You guys are so awesome! How fun for you :)
We love you and miss you! Luckily we get to see your smiling faces on our screen-saver all day every day :)

The Williamson's said...

Way to go girls!! I'm so proud! You both are too cute! We miss you.