Thursday, March 27, 2008

Under My Breath



While arguing with Garrett to get into the shower, he decided to throw a tantrum, and in the midst of our disagreement on how often kids should shower he fell backwards into the shower and pulled the shower curtain down as well. Under my breath I mumbled some "not so nice words" and then waited to see if he was laughing or crying. When I saw that he was laughing and the disaster he created, I decided that it was funny and he decided to take his shower. It all worked out.

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Ha Ha so funny! Only in your house :) Hey Whats Kenna's Blog?

mallory said...

um...... wanna buy me a camera?

just kidding i have one but it's TOO COMPLICATED!!!!! at least to get them on here it is. :)

sorry i'll try harder. love you.