Friday, June 13, 2008

Christopher's 5th Birthday Party




We had a fantastic birthday party for Christopher! I can't believe he turned 5. My baby is 5. :( Anyway, we threw a party at Bounce U and chose the package where I wouldn't have to do a thing. I didn't have to make or pick up a cake. I didn't have to pick up or prepare food or drinks of any kind. I didn't have to set up or decorate or clean anything up! It was supposed to be a stress free birthday party experience....but what happened??? I stressed out because I didn't have to do anything! How sad is that? All I had to do was enjoy the experience but I stressed because I kept thinking I forgot something. LOL. Well, the party was fun and full of injuries and cool gifts.

1 comments:

Cadi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We are so funny that we always need a task to feel comfy. We try to make ourselves more comfy with no tasks but it always will leave us bewildered...That is why I always keep my laundry hampers full and the sink full of dishes...it's all about comfort. lol