Monday, April 21, 2008

Laundry Surprise




Okay, so the kids are minding their own business, playing hide and seek before bed and entertaining themselves (for once) and so I decide to do some laundry. I am standing at the washing machine pulling out the clean clothes and getting set to throw them in the dryer when..........WHAT THE ????? Christopher was in the dryer! After I screamed and the kids came running, Christopher was upset with me for ruining his hiding spot. After my blood pressure and Christopher's anger came down I thought it would be cute to take some pictures of my laundry surprise.

6 comments:

Jill said...

That is way too cute.

mallory said...

krista!!! :) I put pictures on there just for you!! well, you and everyone else that has been nagging me to do it! I love you tons. :) ps. super cute picture of christopher.

Kelsey said...

LOL ok i love it... yes they are my brothers and sisters! miss you all love tons o bunches

Cox Family said...

Hi Krista!! I am doing great! How is your family? It is so crazy to me that I knew Mckenna and Garrett when they were just babies!! It is good to see how much they have grown up and the little ones too. They are all adorable!!

The Williamson's said...

Hey it looks a little better? Did you fix it or just have to start over?

Krista said...

I had to start over. :( Ashley tried to fix it but said I was screwed. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It actually went pretty fast. I want to figure out how to back it all up onto a disk or something.