Thursday, May 1, 2008

How Does That Work?


Ok, so yesterday was my birthday and I was so excited when I woke up. I had such great plans to spend my morning shopping......I had a mental list of things to buy.....swim shorts, bermuda shorts, t-shirts, yummy perfume and sweet smelling lotion from Bath & Body works. Ahh, fun, wonderful, uninhibited, guilt free birthday shopping. NOT. I had to take Christopher shopping with me (on my birthday) and he made the blessed mall more miserable than cleavage sweat on a 120 degree Summer day. Shopping, all I really wanted to do on my special day was go SHOPPING. Needless to say, I did not get to try on one thing. I did not buy one thing (for me). Christopher, however, scored a sweet Star Wars lego set from toys R us (on my birthday). Can you tell that I am bitter? GOOD. So tell me, how in the 'H' does that work?

5 comments:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Happy belated Birthday!

The Williamson's said...

I'll tell you how it works look at that face!! Haha I hope your bday was still good, I know I had fun seeing you on it :)

5littlenordstroms said...

Happy Belated B-day. So sorry it didn't turn out the way you planned. It seems like that always happens to me too. I feel your pain. I guess all you can do is try and get out again later. I hope you get to do that soon.

Barnes Blog said...

You make it happen for you! That's what you do.
Happy Brthday!!!!

Amber said...

Krista! i would say your birthday isnt over until you get to go on your shopping spree by YOURSELF! Even if it's next month. love ya girl! amber