Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference

Today we started out our General Conference morning, honoring Grandma Passey and made conference cakes with homemade buttermilk syrup. So here we are enjoying general conference. The kids had little quizes to complete, word searches, matching games and the super fun.....conference bingo! That one is my favorite.....I get all intense, constantly shooshing the kids so that I can hear what's being said and I listen for the bingo words.




After the first session of conference we made indian tacos with chili, cheese, lettuce and sour cream. I made banana chocolate chip bread from scratch.....yah me! It was a great day.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

yay conference! good ideas to get little ones to pay attention... i probably could have used that too... lol

Kathryn said...

Hey, I want to come to your house for conference! Makes our super yummy waffles with special buttermilk syrup sound kind of lame!