Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't try this at home!


Look what I learned last week! Not really, this is my partner's handy work. However, this is a very scary picture.....would you like to be "Ted the head"? I think not. This is what we use to practice our skills and learn new ones. So last week, I learned a new airway skill with a Combitube. I learned how to shove a big plastic tube down your throat to help you breathe better. I had two fabulous partners this day teaching me how to do this and giving me great advice. **Note to friends and family of Krista** Please don't make me do this to you.. :) LOL


So in the fine spirit of Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my job.....knowing how many people don't have one.

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Looks like everyone needs a little more practice going through the nose with out making the person's nostril WAY bigger in the process.

EEEyyyeegggbbleeegghhh... *mental note to never get knocked out so I have to have emergency personel jam a tube up my nose*