Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Poker Game


Man did we have fun. This is our pre-Thanksgiving poker game. Loser went to Dairy Queen. We missed Rick and Jenny tonight.


This is Kelsey driving Papa crazy! Next time we won't sit them next to each other.



This is me on the other side of Papa...driving him crazy. He didn't stand a chance! Oh, and he didn't like losing to his Daughter either. Yes, that's right.....I took him down. I won the whole game.

This is Kelsey's handy work on the camera. Yes, it's a great shot.

This is Katie, I work with her on the ambulance. She doesn't always dress like Christmas, I made her come over straight from work to eat dinner and play poker. I think we may have scared her. It was definitely birth control for her.

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

:( Wish I was there!

The Hansen Family said...

Man! I wish we played poker on Thanksgiving. So... you were the winner. Did you get your Dairy Queen?