Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where oh where have the people gone?

Where oh where have the people gone, where oh where can they be? That's me singing to you! It's better that way because if you heard it for real, you'd probably cry. Anyway, I'm just wondering where all of my friends and family have gone. Today is Thursday and it has been an absolutely wonderful day. I woke up, got ready, got the kids ready for school, dropped them off and headed out to Missoula with Deidre for a fantabulous day of spending money that I don't have. We began with the uniform store for new pants.....well, that's because I am tired of hearing from my co-workers how short my pants were....SNORE.....then off to Target, Best Buy for a new computer-hooray and then off to Wally World. Oh and we did stop by the Hostess outlet for some bread and sugary treats. I swear I was in a total sugar coma by the time we hit Lolo. Then I picked up the kids from school, unloaded the fully packed suburban and made a super yummy dinner and then headed off to a blogging class. This evening, I have colored my hair-didn't exactly turn out the color I had planned :( and now I am totally neglecting putting my kids to bed because I want to blog and play with Picasa. What a great Mommy I am!!! All in all, it's been an alright day. So I guess I better be responsible and take care of the kids then come back in here to feed my blogging addiction.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are so funny. Where are you taking this bloggin class? I want to take one too.

Kelsey said...

why are u singing that song? i am wondering the same thing about u little missy. miss u. love u. peace out.

The Hansen Family said...

We're all still here. You just moved far,far away. :(