Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boy Scouts Corn Maze

These are the scouts and a few extra siblings. This is the Qwivals corn maze.
Rowdy boys and corn maze = TROUBLE





Garrett and I were pretty confused. I was given a group of 8 boys to watch and Garrett is the only one I had when the maze ended. How sad is that? I even lost Sarah. That's even sadder! Is that really a word?

I've never been so happy to see the #10. I swear I saw the number 6 like 5 times. I know I saw 8 twice.

This is Shirley and Penelope making sure everyone actually came out of the maze. I'm totally impressed that Shirley had all of her boys at the end.....I guess I should work on that! 18 cub scouts and 4 leaders = the need for electric shock collars.....LOL just kidding, most of them were pretty good.

1 comments:

The Williamson's said...

I love corn mazes! looks like a ton of fun. i'm just sitting up with liberty right now and she wants to meet her family real soon!