Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Away From Home


Here is our emergency entrance. This emergency room is 2 months new. It's so sweet. It's got the coolest gizmos and most amazing machines. It's a killer ER for such a small town! So this is where I stand on my feet for nearly 12 hours a day 3 times a week, treating patients and helping out with patient check in, transport, and other ER duties. I do enjoy it dispite the massive tantrum I had on the first day of work when I found out that the hospital janitors make more money than we do!!!

This is my second vehicle. Yes, I drive a suburban and an ambulance.....not every woman can say that. I was totally excited that one of my partners complimented my driving on the second day of work. I think that was just because he was trying to sleep in the back and I didn't wake him up by driving crazy over bumps and rail road tracks. LOL :)

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

lol wow you are wonder woman! its so sexy when a woman drives an ambulence!

Jilynn said...

Okay I thought you guys were just going on vacation to Montana and now you live there?! It looks beautiful there and it looks like you are having lots of fun!

Jilynn said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun there! I didn't even know that you were moving there, I thought it was just a vacation!

Amber said...

Krista! i didnt even realized you moved until i talked to jill at church yesterday! well at least i know that you love love love where you are at! you always talked about that state and how many people and friends you loved over there! i hope you guys are doing good and it looks like you are loving your job! good job!!

miss ya and love ya tons!

Brandon and Mandy said...

An ambulence? That is the coolest ride ever! Do you get to drop the kids off at school in that bad boy?

Krista said...

Actually Manda, when we lived in Taylor I did take the kids to soccer games and practices in the ambulance. It was quite exciting. I'm sure they'd love for me to drop them off at school in it. It wouldn't draw too much attention would it??? LOL

The Hansen Family said...

I didn't know you get to drive an ambulance, LUCKY!!

:)